Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast:
- Make ready of strawberries, finely chopped.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Get of lemon zest.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of large California strawberries, mashed.
- Take of light cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of egg bread, or other loaf bread (preferably a day or two old), sliced 1/2-inch thick.
- Get of large eggs, beaten.
- Make ready of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of butter.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast:
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over chopped strawberries. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix with a fork and set aside. Mix together mashed strawberries, light cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 tablespoon of the strawberry syrup. Spread equal amounts of the filling on each slice of bread. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat a skillet over medium heat..
- Dip bread into the egg mixture, gently flipping to allow egg mixture to soak in. Melt butter in the skillet, spreading the melted butter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the bread slices for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Place French toast onto plates and top with a few tablespoons of the strawberry syrup. Sprinkle chocolate syrup over the toasts. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!