Vanilla icecream with gulabjamun. Hiiii Friend Welcome to my YouTube channel bappa's kitchen recipes In today's video hot gulab jamin and vanilla ice cream for a-al-carte order. This might seem to be like one of the common deserts. But there is a little twist to this with the addition of rum.
Serve gulab jamun with sugar syrup or vanilla ice cream. I combined the gulab jamun with ice cream and garnished with slivered almonds and grated chocolate. If you are looking for a different way to serve your Jamun's please do try this.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vanilla icecream with gulabjamun. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vanilla icecream with gulabjamun is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vanilla icecream with gulabjamun is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hiiii Friend Welcome to my YouTube channel bappa's kitchen recipes In today's video hot gulab jamin and vanilla ice cream for a-al-carte order. This might seem to be like one of the common deserts. But there is a little twist to this with the addition of rum.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla icecream with gulabjamun using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla icecream with gulabjamun:
- Prepare for of For vanilla ice cream.
- Make ready 5 cups of Milk(full cream).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Custard powder.
- Make ready for of gulab jamun.
- Take 2 cups of Whole dried milk / mawa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cottage cheese / paneer.
- Get 2 tbsp of All purpose flour / maida.
- Get 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Clarified butter / ghee.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking powder.
- Take as required of Oil – for frying.
Madhu's Everyday Indian is on YouTube. Please do subscribe my youtube cooking channel. where I. Gulab Jamun are the hot favorite sweet of Indian subcontinent, liked in every season and served for any good reason. The term gulab jamun comes from persian word, gulab (rose water… Custard with Gulab Jamun and Praline topping is a creamy and delicious dessert that is perfect to serve with any Indian meal.
Instructions to make Vanilla icecream with gulabjamun:
- For gulabjamun Grate the mawa /whole dried milk and cottage cheese / paneer and mix well..
- We mash the cottage cheese / paneer and mawa /whole dried milk very well and make a soft and smooth dough..
- Add all purpose flour / maida,baking powder,milk and clarified butter/ghee and mix well..
- Divide the dough in equal size balls..
- Roll each balls between your palms..
- All the balls are made in the same way..
- Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying..
- Fry the gulab jamun on low heat till golden brown..
- Drain in paper napkin..
- Again heat the pan..
- Add sugar and water till sugar disloves..
- Keep it medium flame for 8 – 10 mins..
- When it gets stick it means syrup is ready add cardamom powder..
- Place the gulab jamun in the sugar syrup..
- After one hour it's ready to serve.
- Boil the milk and simmer the gas till it gets thick..
- Cook well till the milk is reduced to 1/4 and thick..
- Mix the custard powder and sugar in two tbsp of cold milk..
- Add the custard mixture into the milk and mix well.
- When it cool mix the fresh cream and vanilla essence and churn in the blender..
- Pour the mixture in the vessel and add gulab jamun in it and place in the freezer..
- After five hours it would have completed formed..
- Yummy ice cream is ready..
Shahi Gulab Jamun with Vanilla Ice cream. Gulab Jamun are the hot favorite sweet of Indian subcontinent, liked in every season and served for any good reason. Gulab jamun are served at Indian weddings and festivals as a special dessert. This is my mum's tried and tested recipe. It can be served hot or at room temperature with a scoop of vanilla or coconut ice-cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vanilla icecream with gulabjamun recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply