Southwest Scrambled Eggs. Ultimate Southwest Scrambled Eggs make a fast and filling dinner or brunch, and are a great way to use up leftover ingredients in the kitchen. This recipe for a Southwest Egg Scramble with avocado, corn, peppers, and white cheddar can be served on its own but also makes a great burrito or sandwich. Packed with bell pepper, fresh corn and plenty of spices, it's delicious served topped with avocado.
Stir in shredded cheese and continue cooking until eggs are set but still moist. In a separate pan, scramble two eggs and cook until almost done. (This is where you can sprinkle a little Nutritional. Scrambled eggs are soft, fluffy, and versatile.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southwest scrambled eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwest Scrambled Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Southwest Scrambled Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life.
Ultimate Southwest Scrambled Eggs make a fast and filling dinner or brunch, and are a great way to use up leftover ingredients in the kitchen. This recipe for a Southwest Egg Scramble with avocado, corn, peppers, and white cheddar can be served on its own but also makes a great burrito or sandwich. Packed with bell pepper, fresh corn and plenty of spices, it's delicious served topped with avocado.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook southwest scrambled eggs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Scrambled Eggs:
- Get 1 tbsp of butter or oil.
- Make ready 1 each of shallot.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/4 each of jalapeño.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 large of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of cilantro (fresh).
But what goes well with them? Combining scrambled eggs with nutritious, tasty ingredients can make them a healthy option at any time of day. Find scrambled eggs stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Instructions to make Southwest Scrambled Eggs:
- In a medium skillet melt butter on medium heat. You can use cooking spray as an alternative..
- Add chopped shallot and cook until soft, about one minute..
- Add chopped jalapeno pepper, corn, and garlic. I recommend adding the garlic last so that it doesn't burn..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs until mixed. Add to the saute pan with the other ingredients, gently mixing until eggs have cooked..
- Remove from heat and add shredded cheese and salsa. Add salt to taste. The amount will depend on how salty your salsa is..
- Top with fresh chopped cilantro and serve immediately..
Scrambled eggs are an inherently simple dish, and yet there are many ways to go about making them. Here's everything you need to know to master this breakfast staple, whether you're looking to make. Scrambled eggs are classic breakfast cuisine! Southwest Tofu Scramble with mushrooms, broccoli, kale, tomatoes and seasoned with cumin and Vegan and gluten-free recipe. Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs with Blistered Tomatoes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food southwest scrambled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!