Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Halwai Style Gobhi Aaloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halwai Style Gobhi Aaloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to halwai style gobhi aaloo recipe. You can cook halwai style gobhi aaloo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Halwai Style Gobhi Aaloo:
- You need Half of Cauliflower.
- Get 2 of big potatoes.
- Provide 2 of small onions.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide Half of tsp turmeric.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of big size tomatoes.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Use Half of tsp red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of amchoor powder.
- Use Half of tsp sabji masala.
- You need of Oil as required.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Halwai Style Gobhi Aaloo:
- Cut and wash aaloo and gobhi.
- Grate onion and tomatoes. Heat up oil in a pan sauté onion and ginger garlic paste. When becomes golden brown then add grated tomatoes..
- Now deep fry aaloo gobhi in a kadai until soft..
- Mix this fried aaloo and gobhi in the prepared masala and add rest of the masala and decorate with coriander leaves..
If you find this Halwai Style Gobhi Aaloo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.