Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn & avocado salad (vg, veg) recipe. You can have corn & avocado salad (vg, veg) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG):
- Take of The Salad.
- Provide of – Sweet raw Corn cobs.
- Provide of – Avocado.
- Take of – Big handful of Flat Leaf Parsley.
- You need of – Large Garlic clove.
- Get of – Medium Spanish Onion.
- Use of – TBLS of Nuttlex (vegan butter).
- You need of The Dressing.
- Get of – TBLS of Olive Oil.
- Take of Juice from 1 & a half small Lemons/Limes.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG):
- THE SALAD: Boil Corn till cooked – Set aside on paper towel. In a pan add the butter with a dash of the Olive Oil (save the rest for later), wait till u hear a soft sizzling noise then add the Corn turning only once golden. Set aside on a paper towel and let it cool down completely..
- Finely chop the Garlic, then add the remaining Olive Oil back to your pan and get that oil hot. Once sizzling add the Garlic and fry till a light golden colour (this will take only 2-3min). Take pan off heat and with a fork remove the Garlic from the oil onto a paper towel. Transfer the Olive Oil used to fry Garlic to a small container. The rest of the now infused Olive Oil will become part of the dressing..
- Finely slice/dice the Spanish Onions, add to your mixing bowl..
- Once Corn is cold remove the kernels using a knife, add to mixing bowl..
- Add the cooled fried Garlic to your mixing bowl..
- Using a knife gently carve some square into one half of the Avocado and then grab your spookn and scoop it out directly I to your mixing bowl repeat process to the other half of your Avocado..
- THE DRESSING Squeeze the lemons over a seive directly into the container holding the infused Garlic Olive Oil. Add a generous amount of Salt & Pepper. Pop a lid on your container and shake until dressing combined..
- Add dressing to your mixing bowl and gently stir everything through evenly..
- Check your seasoning, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately!.
- EXTRA HINTS: This great dish would pair up famously with Spanish, Portuguese, South American & Mexican dishes. You could add some goats cheese or fetta to amp up this dish. Diced Callipo Mango would also give this Salad a nice kick!.
If you find this Corn & Avocado Salad (VG, VEG) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.