Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sausages and lentils casserole recipe. To make slow cooker sausages and lentils casserole you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole:
- Provide 12 of chipolata sausages but it works well with most.
- Provide 3 slices of serrano ham chopped.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Get 2 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of carrot cubed.
- Use 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Provide 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 75 grams of dried lentils.
- Use 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole:
- Brown sausages and ham all over in a frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Move meat to slow cooker-crockpot. In left over oil sautee vegetables until onion soft..
- Add can of tomatoes vinegar rosemary lentils and stock and bring to a boil for þ minutes without covering. Season to taste..
- Move vegetables to the Slow cooker-crockpot cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with some green vegetables and-or some nice bread to dunk.
Without the fuss of peeling, dicing Transfer the sausage and spinach mixture to the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Sausage Casserole is hands down about to become your favourite slow cooker recipe. Packed with all the good stuff including pancetta, new potatoes, peppers and carrots, we've also used a tin of baked beans (yes baked beans) along with gorgeously, meaty pork sausages. A hearty slow cooker meal that is simple to make and satisfying to eat, especially on a cold day! Add additional veggies if you like, such as peppers, peas or leeks.
If you find this Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.