Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Oatmeal Cookies: recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oatmeal Cookies: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oatmeal Cookies: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oatmeal cookies: recipe. To cook banana oatmeal cookies: you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Oatmeal Cookies::
- Provide 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats made into oat flour.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of oil / butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of golden syrup.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
Steps to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies::
- Pre heat oven 350°F / 170°C. Place the 1 cup oats into the bowl of your food processor.Pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency. Add 2 ripe bananas pulse again and make a paste consistency..
- Take it out this mixture in a bowl. Add 1 cup rolled Oats, coconuts, golden syrup, vanilla extract, oil / butter, chocolate chips and mix well till all ingredients incorporated well. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons and drop onto the baking sheets, and gently press down with your hand or back of the spoon..
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes for soft and chewy cookies, or 11 to 12 minutes for crispy cookies. Rotate the baking sheets between racks and from front to back halfway through. Place the baking sheets on wire racks and cool 1 to 2 minutes. Use a flat spatula to transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Enjoy !! With milk, Tea or Coffee.
If you find this Banana Oatmeal Cookies: recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.