Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate pecan pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate pecan pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate pecan pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pecan pie recipe. You can cook chocolate pecan pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate pecan pie:
- You need of Frozen pie crust (store bought).
- Use 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of pecans.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate pecan pie:
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top on low heat.
- Set oven to 350. Combine the flour, corn syrup and both sugars.
- Stir in the unsweetened cocoa once the sugar mixture is combined..
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate chip combo into the mix.
- Beat the eggs in the mix until smooth. It’ll be kind of like brownie batter.
- Pour the filling into your pie crust and sprinkle chopped pecans on the top..
- Put into the oven on top rack for 30-45 minutes! NOTE: the middle will jiggle a little bit when it’s done, but not the sides. The center will firm more once its cooled. The texture should be thick, fudgy rich and almost like a brownie!.
Learn to make a rich chocolate pecan pie with bourbon for your Thanksgiving, Christmas, or special occasion feast. Chowhound's easily outlines how to make the. Chocolate Pecan Slab Pie is the Best Way to Serve Dessert to a Large Thanksgiving Crowd. by Delish US. This impossible healthy chocolate pecan pie is vegan, gluten-free, and completely free of The first time I made this healthy chocolate pecan pie, I used Mori Nu firm silken tofu, which added incredible. Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup).
If you find this Chocolate pecan pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.