Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Take of For making masala paste.
- Make ready of big Onion.
- Get of garlic crushed.
- Make ready of thsp ginger crushed.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of meat masala.
- Get of garam masala.
- Take of fennel powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- Prepare of For making roast.
- Make ready of kgs Beef (cubes).
- Prepare of chopped shallots.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- Take of small piece of ginger chopped.
- Get of Curry leaves handful / plenty.
- Make ready of Coconut pieces/ thenga kothu.
- Take of pepper powder or according to one's spice level.
Steps to make Kuttanadan Beef Roast / Kerala Beef Roast:
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions,crushed ginger,garlic,curry leaves,green chilled,salt..
- Saute untill the onions turn light golden brown..
- Add all the powders one by one and vinegar and saute in low flame untill you dont smell the raw flavours of the powders..
- Let it cool and grind this into a fine paste..
- In a pressure cooker, pour in this prepared masala paste along with beef pieces. And pressure cook according to the doneness of choice..
- Now to making Roast: in a large skillet heat 2tbsp of coconut oil and add shallots,chopped ginger garlic,curry leaves,slit green chillies and saute untill it turns slight golden brown.
- Add beef masala to this and roast until it turns nearly dark brown to black color. Add plenty of curry leaves and pepper while roasting..
- Serve it hot with malabar parotta..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kuttanadan beef roast / kerala beef roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!