Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ras malai cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ras malai cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ras malai cake recipe. To make ras malai cake you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ras malai cake:
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 5-6 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 7-8 of ras malai along with 5-6 tbsp ras malai milk(store bought).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of curd(dahi).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- You need as needed of drops of food colour (optional).
- You need 4-5 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of mix dry fruits (chopped almonds, pistachios ).
- Prepare as needed of rose petals.
Instructions to make Ras malai cake:
- Firstly shift the dry ingredients of the cake, all-purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda & keep aside,.
- Take all the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl including powdered sugar whisk it well with electric blender, now add this to dry ingredients and mix it in gentle cut and fold method.
- Transfer the batter in to greased baking tin,bake the cake in pre-heated oven for about 35-40 minutes, check with tooth pic whether cake is done, once done take out and let it cool completely.
- Cut the cake in to two layers apply rasmalai milk/rabri on one layer, spread the chopped ras malai pieces, apply ras malai milk to other layer place it on the top of the first layer.
- Take whipped cream whisk it adding sugar powder until it forms stiff peaks,you can add few drops rose colour to little portion of whipped cream & also yellow colour to other portion..fill it in the piping bag…apply whipping cream to entire cake and smooth out.
- With piping bag cream make your desired designs on the top of the cake,garnish with chopped almonds, pistachio, rose petals..and of course with ras malai pieces or as you wish to decorate, your soft, juicy delicious rasmalai cake is ready to serve..
- Note; I used store bought ras malai, you can prepare at home too….
If you find this Ras malai cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.