Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy frozen chocolate orange 🍊 🍫 pie 🥧 recipe. To make easy frozen chocolate orange 🍊 🍫 pie 🥧 you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧:
- Use 1 (6 ounce) of Ready to Use Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust.
- Provide 1 pack (3.4 ounce) of Jello Cook and Serve chocolate pudding.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of orange extract.
- Get 1 cup of whipped topping, thawed.
- You need of Whipped topping.
- Get of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧:
- In a small pan heat your milk, vanilla extract and orange extract, then stir in your chocolate pudding mix…….
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then remove from heat and set pudding to the side until it cools down……..
- Add your 1 cup thawed whipped topping into chocolate pudding, stir gently until combined thoroughly……
- Pour mixture into your chocolate cookie pie crust, cover and place in freezer for several hours or overnight, or until pie is completely set……..
- Remove from freezer, leave out for about 20 – 30 minutes before slicing to soften, garnish top of pie with additional whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!!.
From North Richland Hills, Texas, Laurie LaClair shares this Easter Pie: Ricotta Chocolate & Orange. First let me say that this pie traditionally has a crust, or. This mouthwatering summer dessert blends semisweet chocolate and cocoa powder with milk and ice to create a delicious frozen hot chocolate. Easy Frozen Hot Chocolate. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Frozen reese's pie recipe that is easy, no-bake and crowd-pleasing.
If you find this Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.