Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, #pavbhaji #themechallenge. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
#pavbhaji #themechallenge is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. #pavbhaji #themechallenge is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook #pavbhaji #themechallenge using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #pavbhaji #themechallenge:
- Take of For boiled and mashed veggies.
- Get 5-6 of medium size potatoes.
- Get 1 pc of capsicum for boiled veggies and 1 pc diced capsicum for seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of big aubergine peeled.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peas.
- Make ready of For seasoning.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 Tbsp of butter or ghee.
- Take 4 of medium sized chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 of green capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 Tbsp of pav bhaji masala(which has cinnamon in it).
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala (which has cinnamon in it).
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Kashmiri red chili powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing (asafetida).
- Take to taste of Lemon.
- Take of Cilantro to garnish.
Steps to make #pavbhaji #themechallenge:
- All the veggies washed, peeled and cut roughly and pressure cook for 5 whistles when cool mashed it.
- Now in a wide saucepan add oil and ghee add hing, ginger garlic paste fry for few seconds add chopped tomatoes and capsicum, pav bhaji masala, red chili powder and fry until it becomes soft and mashed it with potatoes masher now add mashed veggies and all the masalas, lemon,,, mix well, close the lid for 5 minutes taste and adjust salt and masala and lemon, serve hot veggie curry add some butter on it with roasted buns.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food #pavbhaji #themechallenge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!