Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy iced vanilla coffee recipe. To make mike's easy iced vanilla coffee you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee:
- Provide of Iced Vanilla Coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bailey's Vanilla Or Irish Cream Creamer [or more to your liking].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Take 1 of Whole Milk.
- Take 2 cup of Ice Or Flavored Ice Cubes.
- You need of Garnish.
- Get 1 of Vanilla Beans.
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee:
- Heat 1/4 cup water. Add 2 tablespoons instant coffee and mix. Add a splash of whole milk to cool your coffee mixture down..
- Add ice and 1/3 cup Bailey's Vanilla Coffee Creamer to a large glass. Add your coffee mixture as well. Fill glass with whole milk and mix well with a wisk to create some froth. You can also add flavored ice cubes to this drink. Below is an easy recipe for Kahlúa Cubes that you can also make with Bailey's Creamers or plain coffee. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339169-mikes-kahlua-cubes-10-drink-recipes.
- This serves one extra large or two medium sized drinks. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Easy Iced Vanilla Coffee recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.