Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta recipe. To cook chili’s copycat cajun chicken pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 of small tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste of pepper.
- Use 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Provide 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- Get To taste of cajun seasoning.
Steps to make Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.