Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Chilli Chicken Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Chilli Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Chilli Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red chilli chicken roast recipe. You can have red chilli chicken roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Chilli Chicken Roast:
- You need 4 pieces of Whole chicken legs -, make incisions on the pieces.
- Take 6 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red chilli flakes.
- Get 10 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Red Chilli Chicken Roast:
- Grind together red chilli flakes and garlic cloves until a coarse paste is reached and the ingredients are well blended. Do not use water..
- Mix the red chilli & garlic paste with yoghurt and salt..
- Rub onto the chicken pieces and refrigerate overnight..
- Heat clarified butter in a heavy-bottomed pan; add the chicken pieces along with the marinade and salt. Cover and cook on low heat until done..
- Turn heat to high and slight brown the chicken pieces..
- Serve hot with Indian flatbread..
If you find this Red Chilli Chicken Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.