Hummus Chicken Casserole. Try Some Delicious Dishes With Kraft® Official Hummus Recipes. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables; stir to coat. Tear the pita bread rounds into pieces and layer these over the hummus.
I put the onion and one can of fire-roasted tomato in base of casserole dish laid the chicken on top with the hummus on it. Squeezed an entire lemon and added paprika cumin across the top. Tear the pita bread rounds into pieces and layer these over the hummus.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hummus chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummus Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hummus Chicken Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Try Some Delicious Dishes With Kraft® Official Hummus Recipes. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables; stir to coat. Tear the pita bread rounds into pieces and layer these over the hummus.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded chicken.
- Make ready 16 oz of "everything" flavored hummus.
- Make ready 15 oz of "Patak's" Korma curry.
- Take 1 cup of tahini.
- Get 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Sprinkle the paprika over the hummus. Hummus goes from appetizer to main dish as a rich, tangy coating on chicken breasts. In the oven, the hummus coating caramelizes slightly and the sprinkle of sesame seeds turns extra-crunchy and nutty. For leftovers, you could slice up the chicken and tuck it into a pita with crisp lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes.
Steps to make Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish. Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is heated through. If mixture is too dry, add some coconut milk.
- Variations; Coconut milk, other curries, cardamom, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, coriander, corn, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sumac, lemon, tomato, fenugreek, paprika, shallots, celery, bacon, habanero, oregano.
Sprinkle the paprika over the hummus. Smokey hummus takes baked chicken from boring to something exciting again. Roasted summer vegetables makes this a quick, complete meal! Perfect for a healthy week night dinner that is gluten free and dairy free. Lay the four chicken breasts evenly on top, then cover each chicken breast with the hummus so that the entire breast is covered.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hummus chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!