Veg Burrito bowl. – Burrito Bowl The Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. These easy, delicious veggie bowls can be on your table in less time than it takes to drive to the local taco joint.
They are obviously vegetarian, as well as gluten free and nut free and. These veggie burrito bowls are the perfect easy Tex-Mex dinner – especially when they're piled up These veggie burrito bowls are really, really straightforward to make. The Veg Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, veg burrito bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg Burrito bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Veg Burrito bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
– Burrito Bowl The Burrito Bowl sounds elaborate, but the fact is that it is not too time-consuming. Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. These easy, delicious veggie bowls can be on your table in less time than it takes to drive to the local taco joint.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veg burrito bowl using 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Burrito bowl:
- Make ready of Layer 1: Veg Mexican rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- Take 1 cup of yellow + green + red capsicum (bell pepper).
- Make ready 0.25 cup of spring onion.
- Take 0.5 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 4 of broccoli florets.
- Take of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Layer 2: Rajma (kidney beans) gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma soaked overnight and boiled.
- Get 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cream.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Layer 3: Sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of curd (thick).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Layer 4: Salsa.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- Make ready 1 of carrot grated.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of chat masala, Aamchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of Layer 5: Nachos and toppings.
- Get of Nachos or tortilla chips crushed.
- Get of Tomato + carrot + spring onion Toppings.
Moreover, it is a satiating one-dish meal, which is completely worth the effort. Here, rice is boosted with colourful. A quick and easy Brilliantly Balanced Veggie Burrito Bowl recipe, from our authentic Mexican cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Steps to make Veg Burrito bowl:
- For Rajma: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté for a minute. Add spring onion + tomato and sauté. Add cooked Rajma + tomato sauce+ salt and cook for 5 minutes. Add cilantro leaves and a tsp of cream and mix well.
- For Mexican veggie rice: In a pan take olive oil + garlic paste + red chilli flakes and sauté well. Now add spring onion + capsicum + sweet corn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Chilli sauce + tomato sauce + soya sauce and basmati rice cooked and mix well with salt for 5 minutes. Ensure not to break the rice..
- For sour cream : in a bowl take a cup of curd + lemon juice + pepper crushed + salt and mix well.
- For salsa: mix tomato + onion + carrot + green chilli + chat masala+ Aamchur powder + salt and mix well..
- Final plating: Layer 1- Mexican rice, layer 2- Rajma masala, layer 3- sour cream, layer 4: salsa and top with nachos.
Use other beans of choice, or use tofu to make sofritas bowl. This Chipotle style bean bowl is the kind of bowl that make me very happy. Burrito bowls are an Instagram sensation. These super healthy meals are packed full of nutritional goodness, and they also look very photogenic! However, you can add pretty much any veg you like.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food veg burrito bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!