Steps to Prepare Award-winning Chocolate Cream Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cream Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cream Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cream pie recipe. To make chocolate cream pie you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cream Pie:
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocolate.
- Take 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of milk (I used Dark Chocolate Almond milk).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 Tbs of butter.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Chocolate Cream Pie:
- In glass bowl whisk eggs and set aside (very important to do this first).
- In large sauce pan add sugar, flour, salt, and chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Add milk and stir.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Whisking eggs constantly, slowly add about half the chocolate mixture.
- Blend completely and slowly return to the sauce pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring mixture just back to a boil..
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla..
- Pour into cooked pie crust or graham cracker crust.
- Cool on rack until completely cooled. Cover and refrigerate several hours or over night..
- Serve with whipped cream.
A chocolate cream pie, however, is both quick and easy to make. It's also very delicious and perfect for a hot, summer day. Peanut butter chocolate cream pie might be the only thing better than chocolate cream pie. Make chocolate cream pie with a pretzel crust and crushed pretzels on top for a salty/sweet twist. When it comes to chocolate cream pie nothing beats a decadent homemade custard topped with freshly whipped cream.
If you find this Chocolate Cream Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.