Chicken Bacon Tostadas. Tasty, healthy and quick weeknight dinner. These Mexican Breakfast Tostadas are perfect for serving a group at brunch because everyone can customize their toppings & their peferred style of eggs. These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day!
These Skinny BBQ Chicken Tostadas can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and are so full of flavor! These Skinny BBQ Chicken Tostadas are my go to dinner on busy nights. Chicken tostadas are a delicious and easy dinner that is perfect for Cinco de Mayo, Taco Tuesday or any time!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon tostadas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Bacon Tostadas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Bacon Tostadas is something that I have loved my entire life.
Tasty, healthy and quick weeknight dinner. These Mexican Breakfast Tostadas are perfect for serving a group at brunch because everyone can customize their toppings & their peferred style of eggs. These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon tostadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Tostadas:
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced baby spinach leaves.
- Take 2 of strips of thick cut bacon.
- Get 10 oz of can of enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 of lime (juiced).
- Take 4 of flour or corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Take 4 of habeneros, finely diced (optional but recommended).
The Avocadao Bacon Chicken Tostada features their famous, citrus marinated, flame-grilled chicken breast, pinto beans, romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, fresh avocado slices and pico de gallo salsa, all. Chicken and black beans work so well together, especially piled on these easy tostadas. Top with your favorite taco fixings and drizzle with a cilantro crema. These chicken tostadas are layered with flavor, and they're so easy to make at home.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Tostadas:
- Prepare chickpeas by soaking them overnight in water. Then once they are ready boil them for about 8 minutes or until ready. You can add them whole or make a hummus type spread..
- Juice the lime or you can cheat and use lime juice in the little plastic squeeze bottle. Add this juice to your chicken along with the onion powder..
- I like to slice the chicken before I cook it so that there is more surface area for the seasonings. Then cook on medium heat in a skillet..
- Cook the bacon about 2/3 of the way as you will finish off the dish in the oven which you will preheat to 420°F. Slice the strips of bacon in to thin strips..
- Spread the enchilada sauce on the tortillas and sprinkle some cheese on it. I added cooked chickpeas (whole). Then add chicken, bacon and some more cheese..
- Bake in oven until cheese is thoroughly melted and tortillas become slightly crispy, 8-10 minutes..
- Dice up the baby spinach and throw on top after baking along with another drizzle of lime juice..
- Dish turned out nice but next time I will be throwing some diced habaneros in the mix. Just didn't think about it until I realized something was missing while eating it..
The site may earn a commission on some products. Bet you can't eat just one. Adobo Chicken Tostadas. with refried red lentils. Share your experiences with our products and recipes. Chicken Tostadas with Avocado and Tangy Slaw.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken bacon tostadas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!