Recipe of Favorite German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german chocolate pecan pie bars recipe. You can cook german chocolate pecan pie bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars:
- Provide 3 cups of Pecan halves & pieces.
- Provide 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold butter, cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 3 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Use 1 cup of sweeten flaked coconut.
Instructions to make German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake pecans in a single layer in shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through..
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9-inch pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over sides. Lightly grease foil..
- Pulse flour and next 3 ingredients in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press mixture on bottom and 3/4 inch up sides of prepared pan..
- Bake crust at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate morsels over crust. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes).
- Whisk together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in coconut and toasted pecans, and spoon into prepared crust..
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set. Cool completely on wire rack (about 1 hour.) chill 1 hour. Lift bake bars from pan, using foil sides as handles. Transfer to cutting board; cut into bars..
German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are a wonderfully delicious combination of chocolate crust, more chocolate, coconut, and pecans. · These delicious bars made with Gold Medal® flour are a mixture of rich German chocolate cake and gooey, nutty pecan pie, combined into one irresistible dessert. Inspired by German Chocolate Cake, chocolate chips and shredded coconut mixed into the filling put this pecan pie head and shoulders above the rest. I added a small bit of a German Chocolate bar into the melted butter because I wasn't sure how chocolately the choc. chips alone would make it. Surprisingly, pecan pie is a relative latecomer to the Southern table. These gooey dessert bars are the ultimate in chocolate decadence with a chocolate shortbread crust, chocolate pecan pie filling, and toasted pecans.
If you find this German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.