Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese okonomiyaki recipe. To cook japanese okonomiyaki you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Provide of Main Ingredients.
- Provide 1 Cup (120 g) of All-purpose Flour.
- Get 3/4 cup (180 mL) of Dashi Broth (Combine 180 ml of water with 1 tsp dashi powder).
- Use 1/4 Tsp (1.5 g) of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp (6 g) of Nagaimo Powder *Optional.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup (12.5 g) of Tenkasu (tempura bits).
- Take 600 g of Green Cabbage.
- Take 2 Pcs of Scallion.
- Get 6 Pcs of Bacon Slices (Halved into 12 smaller slices).
- Prepare 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide of For Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 4 Tbsp (60 g) of Ketchup.
- Provide 3 Tbsp (45 g) of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp (21 g) of Honey.
- Take of Simply mix together until well combined.
- Get of Toppings.
- Provide of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Dried Bonito Flakes.
- Get of Dried Green Seaweed.
Instructions to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Remove the cabbage core and then mince it, place the minced cabbage in a colander to drain off extra moisture. Thinly slice the scallion and place them in a small bowl for later use..
- In a medium size bowl, mix the flour, nagaimo powder, baking powder, salt and sugar with the dashi broth until well combined without lumps..
- Stir the eggs, tenkasu, scallion and cabbage into the batter..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan with medium heat, then spread the batter to make circle with 2 cm thickness (about 6" round) on the pan..
- Place 3 sliced bacon on top of Okonomiyaki and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid and filp over the Okonomiyaki when the bottom side is golden browned..
- Fix the shape of Okonomiyaki by gently pressing it and keep it together. Put the lid back on and cook for another 5 minutes..
- After that, flip it over for the last time and cook uncovered for 2 minutes..
- Transfer it onto a plate and add the toppings of your choice..
If you find this Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.