Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake " chocolate chip cookie pie " ( made with chips ahoy)… recipe. You can cook no bake " chocolate chip cookie pie " ( made with chips ahoy)… using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)…:
- Get 1 of -13oz. package chocolate chip cookies ( crunchy ones , not soft ones).
- Get 1 of -9 oz prepared graham cracker crust.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of – 8 oz. container cool whip – thawed.
Steps to make No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)…:
- Set aside 2 cookies to crumble on top.Place milk in a measuring cup. Dunk 8 cookies, 1 cookie at a time in the milk.layer in bottom of graham cracker crust. Dunk cookies quickly or they will absorb to much milk..Spread 1/3 of cool whip evenly over cookies..
- Dip 10 or 11 more cookies. One at a time in the milk & place in a single layer over cool whip. Spread 1/3 more of the cool whip over them..
- Repeat to create one more layer.& one more layer of cool whip. You Will use all cookies but 2. Crumble reserved 2 cookies over the top.Chill at least 8 Hours.Before serving.( I smashed my 2 cookies in a small plastic bag with the rolling pin)..
I know they make them in mint, etc. In light of this, you could use any flavor you like. No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. Made this for my dad's Christmas Eve get together.
If you find this No Bake " Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie " ( made with Chips Ahoy)… recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.