Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak corn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak corn recipe. You can have palak corn using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak corn:
- Prepare of For the paste:.
- Use 1 of large onion(roughly chopped).
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- You need of For the gravy.
- Use 5 cups of chopped Palak (spinach).
- Provide 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide To taste of Salt and sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled sweet corns.
- Use of For garnishing.
- Provide As required of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Palak corn:
- For the paste: Combine together all the ingredients grind th into a very fine paste..
- Steam or boil spinach just for one minute. (Do not overcook as it will turn blackish.).
- Drain and blend it in mixer to make a smooth puree. Add corn flour to it and mix well..
- Heat the ghee in a large kadai and add cardamon. When they start crackling, add red chilli powder, cumin powder,, pepper powder, garam masala, salt, sugar, cream and tomato and fry again for one minute..
- Finally add palak puree, hot water and cook..
- Add sweet corn and cook for 1 minute. Garnish with grated cheese. Enjoy with Roti or paratha..
For making palak corn/ spinach corn curry you have to wash and blanch the spinach leaves. Then add spinach in cold water to stop cooking it further. Corn palak recipe (Makai palak recipe) – Sweetness of corn with lightly spiced, slightly creamy spinach gravy, a PERFECT flavor combination. This curry is one of our family favorites just like many other. See great recipes for Palak corn sabji, Corn palak sabji too!
If you find this Palak corn recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.