Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter chocolate no bake pie recipe. You can have peanut butter chocolate no bake pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- Use of Pie Filling:.
- Get 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Use 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Use 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Provide of Crust:.
- Take 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- Take 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- Get 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need of Ganache:.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Steps to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
And so easy and quick to make! Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie A chocolate cookie crust, a thick creamy layer of mousse-like peanut butter and cream cheese filling and a luscious chocolate ganache filling. Pour the chocolate pie filling on top of the peanut butter layer. Let chill in the refrigerator overnight. Slice and serve topped with whipped cream.
If you find this Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.