Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Thai Chili Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Thai Chili Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet thai chili chicken recipe. You can cook sweet thai chili chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Thai Chili Chicken:
- Take 2 of Large Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 cup of AP Flour.
- Provide 2 of Large Eggs, beaten.
- Take 1-2 of Carrots Shredded.
- Take 1 cup of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- Use 1 of Small Can of Water Chestnuts.
- You need 2-4 of Green Onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Canola Oil.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can of Chopped Pineapple, drained.
- You need of Steamed Rice.
Steps to make Sweet Thai Chili Chicken:
- Cut Chicken Breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Toss Chicken in Flour to coat, adding Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Dredge Chicken in beaten Eggs.
- Fry Chicken pieces in Canola Oil until golden brown.
- When browned, remove Chicken and set aside.
- Sauté Carrots, Onions, Water Chestnuts and Pineapple in 1-2 Tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Add Chicken when fruit and vegetables are cooked.
- Add Thai Chili Sauce, stirring constantly to coat and finish cooking.
- Serve over steamed Rice and toss on Sesame Seeds to taste.
If you find this Sweet Thai Chili Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.