Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce. Insert temperature probe into a chicken leg that is located in the center of the lower rack. Mix cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, onion powder and pepper in a medium-size saucepan. My all new Cherry Chicken Lollipops.
Learn to make restaurant style chicken lollipop. I set aside a few for the kids as the sauce is spicy. Finally garnish chicken lollipop with spring onions or celery.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lolipop chicken in bbq sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
Insert temperature probe into a chicken leg that is located in the center of the lower rack. Mix cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, onion powder and pepper in a medium-size saucepan. My all new Cherry Chicken Lollipops.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lolipop chicken in bbq sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce:
- Get 10 pcs of Chicken drumstick.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice wine or white wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Make ready 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Some honey.
Wrap the lollypops with foil towards the bone. To prepare the chicken lollipops, lay the drumstick on it's side. Slice off a sliver of the cartilage and meat at the fat end, to allow the drumstick to stand While the chicken cooks, combine the ingredients for the glaze in a small skillet or sauce pan. For more heat, add the optional Grinder's Death Nectar.
Steps to make Lolipop Chicken in BBQ Sauce:
- Fry some diced onions with pan in olive oil until aroma, add sauce mixture and add 2 cup of water stir until boil. Add corn starch solution to thicken sauce..
- Cut chicken drumstick top part and push down the meat. Dip the drumstick in sauce and bake in oven or air fryer over 180 degres celcius for 10 mins..
- Brush more sauce, oil and honey to skin surface and bake another 10 mins. Continue to bake until meat turns brown and a bit black crust appear and stop. Wrap the top bone with aluminium foil and serve..
Traeger smoked chicken lollipops are dunked into a sweet and tangy champagne BBQ sauce, smoked over applewood and finished with a sweet glaze for a smokin' treat fit for any party. ⠀. Season chicken lollipops well with Kingsford® Original Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rub. Create a grilling rack for the lollipop chicken Place a small saucepan on the grill directly above the charcoal. Add barbecue sauce, cherry juice, honey and apple jelly and stir to combine. Download BBQ Sauce Recipes The Grill Masters Ultimate Barbecue Sauce Guide to Make Easy PDF Online.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lolipop chicken in bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!