Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate shoo fly pie recipe. You can cook chocolate shoo fly pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie:
- Get 1 of Basic Pie Shell.
- Get 1 can of Chocolate Syrup.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda Divided.
- Use 1 1/3 cup of Boiling Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon For Sprinkling.
Steps to make Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie:
- Combine chocolate syrup, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and water in bowl and gently mix. Add vanilla and set aside..
- Combine flour, sugar, remaining baking soda and salt in separate bowl. Gently cut in butter with pastry cutter until crumbs are formed. Set aside 1 cup of crumb mixture..
- Pour 1 cup of chocolate mixture into unbaked pie shell. Pour remaining chocolate mixture into bowl with crumb mixture and gentle stir..
- Pour mixture into pie shell and sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon..
- Bake in preheated oven at 375°F for 1 hour. Can be served with whip cream on top..
Swoon at the sight of chocolate? Here's the best recipe for each food … Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie. Til Chikki Recipe – Sankranti Special. The name "shoo fly pie" suggests the pie is so sweet that, before you can eat it, you have to shoo away the flies that will come visiting. Shoofly pie is most popular in and around Amish and Mennonite communities in Pennsylvania whose cooks are known for making delicious food alchemy.
If you find this Chocolate Shoo Fly Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply