Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep dish chocolate pecan pie recipe. To cook deep dish chocolate pecan pie you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie:
- Take of pie.
- Get 1 of 9" deep pie crust, I make homemade but also will use store bought frozen pie crust.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Take 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 oz of bakers chocolate, unsweetened.
- You need 2 cup of pecans.
- Use 1/2 tsp of instant espresso.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie:
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate. Mix on a medium speed for 2 minutes..
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate squares. Let cool just a few minutes so it doesn't seize. Add into mixture and mix 1 minute..
- Fold in the pecans..
- Fill pie crust. I do not pre bake the store bought crusts. Even when frozen..
- In a preheated 350°F. Oven, place pie on baking tray and bake 50-60 minutes. Middle of pie will still be a bit jiggly..
- Let cool 60 minutes before serving. This goes great with a vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, or both!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Long before I'd even considered starting this blog, I used to make this pie for the holidays when I wanted a break from traditional pecan pie. This is the grande dame of pecan pies. It slices best when chilled and served the next day. Make your servings small for this pecan-packed decadent dessert. Pecan Pie is one of the easiest pies out there because all you have to do is stir all of the ingredients together, pour them into a pie crust, and bake it.
If you find this Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.