Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie recipe. You can cook easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Prepare 1 of pkg.(16.5oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ( divided).
- Use 1 packages of (3.4oz) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding.
- Provide 1 cup of cold milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of planters creamy peanut butter , divided ( I used jiff).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of thawed cool whip topping.
- Use 1 oz of bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocktail peanuts ( chopped).
Instructions to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Use lightly floured hands to press cookie 3/4 of the dough into bottom Of tart pan with removable bottom ( I used a 9" pie plate).
- Bake 12 to 15 min. Or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1 and 1/2" balls) place 2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 min.or until golden brown..
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. ( pudding will be thick) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter.mix well..
- Stir in 1/2 cup cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust .Top with remaining 1 cup cool whip spreading to within 1" of edge.Refrigerate 2 hours. Or until firm..
- Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half. Insert sides down into top. ( I cut mine while a little warm) of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter on High 45 sec.or until melted. Stir. Melt chocolate as directed on pkg. Drizzle p.butter then chocolate over pie, sprinkle with nuts. ( If you use a pie plate you could let in in, i took mine out) …
Graving Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie. As I said, we live eight hours from The Original Oyster House. I had to try making a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie similar to Original Oyster House. I would normally make my peanut butter pie in my large ceramic pie plate. This time I made it in a store bought eight-inch pie tin.
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.