Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 7up roasted turkey recipe. You can cook 7up roasted turkey using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 7UP Roasted Turkey:
- Prepare 13 lb of Turkey.
- You need 2 liter of 7UP.
- Get 2 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Provide 1 box of Stuffing.
Steps to make 7UP Roasted Turkey:
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Clean turkey inside and out and pat dry.
- Optionally stuff turkey if desired.
- Place turkey in pan breast side up and pour 7up onto turkey until about 1 to 2 inches of 7up is on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour melted butter onto turkey making sure to get the wing tips and legs as they dry out fast.
- sprinkle on seasonings.
- cover turkey and bake for 2 hours.
- baste turkey thoroughly with juices from the pan cover and return to oven.
- repeat above step every 15-20 minutes for 1 and 1/2 hours – 2 hours.
- the last hour of cooking should be done without the cover to allow the skin to crisp.
- after a total of 3-4 hours check the meat by slicing one of the thighs down to the bone and making sure there is no pink.
If you find this 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.