Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Leek Kinpira recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Leek Kinpira recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese leek kinpira recipe. To cook japanese leek kinpira you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Leek Kinpira:
- You need 2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of Aburaage (thick type).
- Get 150 grams of Lotus root.
- Provide 1/3 of Carrot.
- Use 100 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 1 tsp of to stir-fry, 1/2 teaspoon to sprinkle Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Red chili pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Japanese Leek Kinpira:
- Peel the lotus root and slice into 2mm half moons. Cut into quarters if it is large. Soak in a bowl of water with a little vinegar (not listed) for 10 minutes. Rinse well and drain in a sieve..
- Slice the Japanese leek diagonally. Cut the carrot into thin strips. Cut the aburaage in half lengthwise, and slice into 2-3mm pieces..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, and stir-fry the Japanese leek, carrot and aburaage over high heat for 1 minute. Once the Japanese leek is tender, add the lotus root and fry a bit more..
- Add dashi stock, sugar, usukuchi light soy sauce, and mirin to the pan. Stir-fry and simmer over high heat. Turn off the heat when the cooking sauce is almost completely cooked off. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil and stir. Then it's done..
- This dish tastes even better if you let it cool down to absorb the flavor. Cook in the evening and it will be a great lunch box filler the next day..
- If you like it spicy, add deseeded and thinly sliced chili peppers in Step 3..
If you find this Japanese Leek Kinpira recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.