Chocolate chip muffin. You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. My chocolate chip muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, tender and chock-full of chocolate chips!
Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip muffin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are BIG in size, flavor, and texture. My chocolate chip muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, tender and chock-full of chocolate chips!
Chocolate chip muffin is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate chip muffin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip muffin:
- Prepare of unsalted margarine, melted.
- Prepare of goat buttermilk.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Get of whole-wheat flour.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Take of Hershey’s milk and white chocolate mini kisses.
- Take of Homemade buttermilk.
- Get of goat milk (2%).
- Prepare of lime/lemon.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. Chocolate chip muffins are the perfect breakfast or after dinner treat. Sweet and loaded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are great just out of the oven or eaten at room temperature. These rich chocolate chip muffins are a favorite in my comfort food bag of tricks.
Steps to make Chocolate chip muffin:
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour the butter-milk mixture from the other bowl. Beat until smooth and well mixed (1-2 mins)..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling up to the rim of the cup.
- Bake until golden, dry and springy to touch, usually 20-25 mins. Dipping a toothpick into the center should come out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
They're the perfect treat to whip up when one of the kids has a rough day or when the weather is dreary. Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips. A crispy, sky-high muffin top, full of chocolate chips, soft and buttery on the inside – a perfect way to start your morning! I love enjoying a good muffin with a nice, warm cup of coffee, especially now that.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!