Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese style french toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style french toast recipe. To make japanese style french toast you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style french toast:
- Use 2 slices of thickly sliced bread (soft fluffy bread recommended).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese style french toast:
- Trim away the crust of your bread and cut each slice into two rectangular pieces..
- Make the egg mixture by combining eggs, milk, sugar, mirin and soy sauce. You may choose to strain the mixture, I did not do that..
- Soak bread pieces into the egg mixture for 30 minutes then flip over carefully to soak the other side for 30 minutes. The bread is very soft..
- Heat a lightly oiled pan on low heat. Cook the bread on one side for 8 minutes, covered. Then carefully flip over and cook the other side for 5-8 minutes, covered..
- French toast should be golden brown and fluffy. Enjoy with butter and maple syrup..
If you find this Japanese style french toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.