Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies chocolate pie recipe. You can cook amies chocolate pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie:
- Get of Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Use of chocolate filling.
- Use 18 large of marshmallow or 2cups mini marshmallow.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Use 100 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream or all-purpose cream, well chilled.
- You need of topping (optional).
- Take 1 of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of shaved chocolate.
Instructions to make AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, stirring well to blend. Press into a 9-inch cake pan and bake in preheated oven to 180ºC for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- In a medium saucepan, combine marsmallow, milk and chopped chocolates. Cook over medium heat, stirring until mixture melt well together. Chill until mixture thickens..
- Beat cream until stiff. Fold in marshmallow mixture. Spoon filling into prepared crust. Refrigerate to chill well, about 4-5 hours and to become firm before serving..
- Cover with whipped cream and top it with shaved chocolate, if you want… or any topping you desired..
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness..
Pour in the butter and continue to pulse until the crumbs are coated. Weird texture, hard to describe, but somewhere between pudding and brownies and failing at both. While it looked like it would be chocolatey, it was not–in fact there was very little flavor at all, just simply like eating sugary mush. A major disappointment, as it looked so good we really were looking forward to our chocolate pie for dessert. This pie from Marie Callender's was the densest and richest of them all—more of a French silk-type pie than chocolate cream.
If you find this AMIEs CHOCOlate Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.