Pancake-Battered French Toast. Making the most of the leftover Sweet potato pancake batter. Today I hooked the family up with some Pancake battered French Toast. Seriously, choosing between pancakes or French toast for breakfast just seems unfair.
The name French Toast Pancakes totally intrigued me. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. How do you merge the two?
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pancake-battered french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Making the most of the leftover Sweet potato pancake batter. Today I hooked the family up with some Pancake battered French Toast. Seriously, choosing between pancakes or French toast for breakfast just seems unfair.
Pancake-Battered French Toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pancake-Battered French Toast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pancake-battered french toast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pancake-Battered French Toast:
- Prepare 4 of slices of white bread (sandwich style) OR 2 thick slices of good quality bread (to make an incision in the middle).
- Prepare 2 of Bananas, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1/3 cup of Peanut Butter OR Nutella.
- Make ready 2 of tablespoons Pecan Nuts OR Walnuts, chopped.
- Take 1 of Pancake Batter (see below).
Well Karly definitely figured out how. The recipe starts with a simple pancake batter that is perfect on its own. I seriously could have had a stack of the pancakes and been as happy as. Cinnamon and nutmeg added to pancake batter create French toast pancakes, a perfect fusion of breakfast favorites.
Instructions to make Pancake-Battered French Toast:
- PANCAKE BATTER: (Do not overmix; a few small lumps are fine). 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, pinch of salt, 1 cup milk, 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter,1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- ASSEMBLE: For sandwich style – spread the ‘stuffing’ mix on one side of each slice and put together to make 2 sandwiches. Dip in the pancake batter, until fully soaked / coated. Add some cooking oil to your pan and brown your French Toast..
- ASSEMBLE: For thick slice – stuff the mixture in the opening you made. Dip in the pancake batter, until fully soaked / coated. Add some cooking oil to your pan and brown your French Toast..
- Dust with cinnamon or icing sugar or chocolate powder. Finish with your favorite topping or sauce..
Dip each slice of bread into the batter, pat it into the bread, and place in a frying pan heated to medium and lined in Pam Cooking Spray. The best French toasts and pancakes by the Bitches Who Brunch from D. The entree tasted as delicious as it looks in the photo—absolute perfection. Brunch from Chez Moi in Chicago. The Pancake Stuffed French Toast from Dude Foods is a meal for those who are really hungry and can't decide between two delicious breakfast foods.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pancake-battered french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!