Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry. Beef Is Regarded As One Of The Most Nutrient Rich Meats Available. Beef Up Your Next Meal With These Hearty Food Ideas. _Everybody_in_the_Pool.html. Be the first one to write a review.
When you find yourself with excess leftover vegetables that need to be used, dethaw some beef, chicken or seafood and throw them in your Wok and serve with some warm fluffy white rice and soy sauce. This dish is always a hit in our. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's, "everybody in the pool!" beef stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Is Regarded As One Of The Most Nutrient Rich Meats Available. Beef Up Your Next Meal With These Hearty Food Ideas. _Everybody_in_the_Pool.html. Be the first one to write a review.
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's, "everybody in the pool!" beef stir fry using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry:
- Take of Steak And Steak Marinade And Veggies.
- Get 1 lb of Tenderloin Or Sirloin Beef [sliced against grain in thin strips].
- Take 1 tbsp of Chinese Chili Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet And Sour Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sirarcha Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger [heaping].
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [optional].
- Take 2 box of 32 oz Beef Broth [you will not need all].
- Take 1 packages of 1 oz Sun Bird Beef & Brocoli Seasoning [this adds a nice caramel color].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sesame Oil Or Wok Oil.
- Take 1 1/2 of White Onions [cut in strips].
- Take 1 1/2 of Red Or Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Each Sliced Chives And Carrot Strips.
- Take 1 can of Baby Corn And Bamboo.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- Make ready 1 can of Water Chestnuts.
- Get 2 of Crowns Of Brocoli.
- Make ready 2 cup of Snap Peas.
- Take of Rice.
- Take 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of White Rice.
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Ingredients of Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry. Use of Steak And Steak Marinade And Veggies. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Instructions to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry:
- Place your dethawed Sirloin or Tenderloin in the freezer for a half an hour. This will make it much easier to slice in thin strips..
- Fill a bowl with 2 cups beef broth and all marinade seasonings except for the Cornstarch or Sesame Oil and mix together..
- Slice beef in thin strips across the grain and place in bowl to marinate in fridge for 1 hour. Stir occasionally..
- Place all vegetables in a large pot and fill with 1" – 1 1/2" of water, 1 tsp garlic powder and a little salt. Bring to a boil and turn to lower heat. Steam vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes or until brocoli looks somewhat soft. Stir occasionally. Don't over steam. You'll want a slight snap to your veggies. Drain and set to the side..
- Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with 4 tbs water and set to the side..
- In a large wok, pour in 3 tbs Sesame Oil and heat. Then add beef and all marinade..
- Cook on high for 10 minutes stirring constantly bit keep lid on add much as possible..
- If some or most of your marinade has dissipated, add 1 additional cup of your beef broth and quickly allow it to heat up..
- You'll want to start your rice at the same time as your veggies and cook your beef last..
- Once almost completely cooked, add half of your Cornstarch and mix it in to your marinade fast. Hopefully your marinade will be slightly thicker and will be able to adhere to your veggies when you're ready for them. You will know almost immediately. If not, add the other half of your Cornstarch mixture and stir quickly. If you find it's now too thick, add additional broth a little at a time and stir quickly. You don't want to overcook your meat. You will also want enough marinade to slightly coat your veggies as well..
- Now add all of your steamed veggies to the Wok and stir quickly. Cook for an additional 3 minutes stirring regularly..
- Remove from heat and serve atop rice, with soy sauce and chopsticks. If cooking with Sesame Oil, there's really no need for Sesame Seeds to garnish your dish with..
- Since I have two super picky eaters in the house, I was unable to put baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo or snap peas in this specific dish but you certainly can!.
- For the rice, prepare it the way the manufacture recommends. Usually, you'll rinse your rice until the water isn't cloudy then bring 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water to a boil and turn down. Keep lid on tight for 15 minutes and do not stir. Remove from heat and let it stand with the lid on for 5 more minutes undisturbed..
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Here's how to make delicious and SUPER SPICY Beef and Pepper Stir Fry. They also show you how to make stir fry at home. Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes: https.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's, "everybody in the pool!" beef stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!