Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 7up roasted turkey recipe. To make 7up roasted turkey you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 7UP Roasted Turkey:
- You need of Turkey.
- Use of 7UP.
- Use of butter (melted).
- Take of Italian seasonings.
- Provide of garlic salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Provide of Optional.
- You need of Stuffing.
Steps to make 7UP Roasted Turkey:
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Clean turkey inside and out and pat dry.
- Optionally stuff turkey if desired.
- Place turkey in pan breast side up and pour 7up onto turkey until about 1 to 2 inches of 7up is on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour melted butter onto turkey making sure to get the wing tips and legs as they dry out fast.
- sprinkle on seasonings.
- cover turkey and bake for 2 hours.
- baste turkey thoroughly with juices from the pan cover and return to oven.
- repeat above step every 15-20 minutes for 1 and 1/2 hours – 2 hours.
- the last hour of cooking should be done without the cover to allow the skin to crisp.
- after a total of 3-4 hours check the meat by slicing one of the thighs down to the bone and making sure there is no pink.
If you find this 7UP Roasted Turkey recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.