Stir fried shrimps with egg whites. Once the egg whites are all cooked (white colour), add the chicken stock. Avoid browning of the egg whites. Add the shrimps and bacon back to the sauce pan with the egg whites.
This stir-fried prawns with egg whites dish is so smooth and delicious. Shrimp Egg Stir-fry (虾仁炒蛋) – recipe here today! Salt and Pepper Pork Chops (椒盐排骨) – the girls' childhood favorite.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stir fried shrimps with egg whites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fried shrimps with egg whites is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stir fried shrimps with egg whites is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Once the egg whites are all cooked (white colour), add the chicken stock. Avoid browning of the egg whites. Add the shrimps and bacon back to the sauce pan with the egg whites.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fried shrimps with egg whites using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried shrimps with egg whites:
- Make ready of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- Get 30 g of Bacon, Diced (can be pancetta, chorizo).
- Make ready 100 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Marination.
- Take 10 Pcs of Shrimp Meat.
- Make ready 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Pepper (Preferably White pepper).
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Corn Starch.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Make ready 1 Stalk of Scallion, Chopped.
Beat your eggs in a large bowl and add salt, white pepper, and sesame oil. Chop the scallions and wash your toon sprouts, if using. Set aside a bit of chopped scallion and toon sprouts for the garnish and add the rest to the egg mixture. Mix the eggs, salt, sugar, sesame oil, chopped scallion and pouch shrimps in a bowl.
Instructions to make Stir fried shrimps with egg whites:
- Wash and clean the shrimp meat, then dry them throughly with kitchen paper towel..
- In a small bowl, mix the shrimp meat, salt, pepper and corn starch together. Let them sit for 15 mins to marinate..
- Crack the eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, the remaining egg yolks can be used for making Crème brûlée, Ice cream, etc.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Addition of diced bacon and cook until it is starting to be golden brown..
- Add the seasoned shrimp meat into the sauce pan, stir-fry both sides of the shrimps together with the bacon..
- Take out the shrimps and bacon from the sauce pan to a bowl..
- Do not wash the pan. Heat up the remaining 1 Tbsp of Oil in the sauce pan over low heat. When the oil starting to be warm, add the egg whites and wait the edges to become solid (Turn white)..
- Gently push the cooked edge to the centre with a spatula so that the uncooked egg whites will be fill up the edge again. Once the egg whites are all cooked (white colour), add the chicken stock. Avoid browning of the egg whites..
- Add the shrimps and bacon back to the sauce pan with the egg whites. Gently mix them together and cook them until the liquid reduced by half..
- Transfer it to a plate and garnish it with chopped scallions..
Mix the cornstarch and water in a separate bowl to form a slurry. Combine the cornflour slurry with the egg liquid. Heat the oil in the wok until it starts smoky. While the quinoa steams, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Combine remaining cornstarch and salt in another dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fried shrimps with egg whites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!