Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers recipe. To make micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers:
- Take of guacamole.
- Take 2 of ripe avacados.
- Get 1 small of tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic (minced).
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of serano pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Take of chicken patties.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Green onion (minced).
- Take 2 medium of limes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 1/4 each of red bell pepper (minced).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 of serano pepper(more depending on how hot you want it).
- Provide 1 slice of wheat bread, (breadcrumbs).
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 4 of wheat sandwich thins.
- Provide 1 bunch of green leaf lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped for garnish.
- Use 2 of chicken breast.
Steps to make Micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers:
- Quarter chicken and put in food proccessor, grind it fine enough to smash into paddies..
- Mince, onion, bell pepper, garlic, serado pepers.
- Stir in egg, bread crumbs , minced veggies, chilli powder, squeeze in 2 limes.
- Mix well, press into paddies and lay on a non stick baking sheet and place in the freezer for 15 min to firm up.
- While in the freezer combine all Ingredients for guacamole, season to taste, I like it spicy..
- Over medium heat in a cast iron skillet , add 2 tbl spoons of olive oil.
- Cook patties untile internal temp is 165°F.
- Top with, guacamole, chopped lettuce and tomato, enjoy!.
If you find this Micah's chili lime, avacado chicken burgers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.