Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thanksgiving Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thanksgiving Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving burgers recipe. You can cook thanksgiving burgers using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thanksgiving Burgers:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Provide 1 cup of prepared cornbread stuffing from box.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Take 1 dash of onion powder.
- Get 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chk stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/3 cup of apple butter.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of shredded italian cheese (the one with 3 or 4 in one bag).
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Burgers:
- Mix first 8 ingrediants with hands. Your hands are one of your best tools!.
- heat up a large pan or griddle with a little bitof olive oil over medium heat.
- (tip taken from rachael ray) flatten out meat mixture in bowl so ir appears as one even layer. so level it off by patting down with your finger's..
- with index finger indent four equal portions on top of meat (draw a cross on top).
- scoop out each portion, divide in half and work into a patty shape. make them the size of your buns. the meat will shrink up a little but not as much as beef..
- once you have 8 equal patties start pan frying in batches..
- about 3-4 minutes per side. turkey cooks fast. you want a nice brown color..
- after all burgers are done cooking, cover with foil to begin gravy sauce..
- in same pan you cooked the turkey in add the butter, more depending on the amount of fat already present in pan..
- add flour and stir, this is the roux!.
- slowly stir in chk stock to a light boil, it will thicken..
- once thickened slightly add the apple butter and whisk to a smooth consistency. add salt and pepper to taste..
- i grill my buns in butter then assemble as follows: bun, turkey burger, cheese, drizzled gravy, romaine lettuce, bun..
- viola! i serve mine with fries and drizzle thegravy on that aswell. if you don't have all ingrediants make some creative substitutions. don't be afraid to make it your own..
If you find this Thanksgiving Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.