Easy French Toast for One. Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. No need to resort to cold cereal when you can make this easy French toast for one. And once you know how to make French toast for one, you can change it up with our savory herbed or citrus variations.
Easy French Toast for One Recipe. How to Make French Toast for One: Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. In a small, flat bottomed bowl, beat the egg.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy french toast for one. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. No need to resort to cold cereal when you can make this easy French toast for one. And once you know how to make French toast for one, you can change it up with our savory herbed or citrus variations.
Easy French Toast for One is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy French Toast for One is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy french toast for one using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy French Toast for One:
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of milk.
- Get 4 of stale or day old bread – any kind.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 2 tbsp of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Butter for browning or cooking spray.
Add in milk, salt and vanilla. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug!
Instructions to make Easy French Toast for One:
- In a flat bottom dish (I use a pie plate – holds 2 slices bread), beat the eggs with the milk. Add remaining ingredients until well blended..
- Dip the bread in the egg/milk mix. Make sure both sides are well coated. Don't soak too long, though..
- Lightly grease a griddle or fry pan with either spray or butter. About medium high is good. Brown the bread for about 2 mins then turn and brown the other side. Don't cook too fast, as the outside will brown and you will have uncooked "custard" on the inside. Your toast will also fall apart..
- When toast is done, you can add fruit toppings, sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter and maple syrup. I like the taste of vanilla, you can always increase or decrease as well as the cinnamon and nutmeg. These freeze well. Double the recipe and when they are cool wrap them up and freeze for another meal. Just heat them in the toaster or toaster oven..
But for this quick and easy French toast recipe you'll need to start with some vanilla extract. Homemade French toast is so easy, you'll have it whipped up in no time. Just remember three simple steps: whisk, dip, cook. First, you whisk up your custard, then you dip in your bread, and finally you cook both sides until they're golden brown. Oh, but there is one last step that's very important: adding toppings!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy french toast for one recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!