Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse pie recipe. To make chocolate mousse pie you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Pie:
- Prepare 21 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- Provide 1/4 cup of room temperature unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Get 12 oz of semisweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 3 3/4 cup of chilled whipping cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F..
- Butter 9-inch springform own with 2 3/4 inch-high sides..
- Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter and process until moisture is evenly moistened..
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan to form crust..
- Bake crust 5 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool completely..
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor..
- Bring 1 cup cream to boil in heavy small saucepan..
- With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate is melted and smooth..
- Transfer mixture into large bowl and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally..
- Beat 2 cups cream and sugar in large bowl to stiff peaks..
- Fold into chocolate mixture..
- Pour mousse into prepared crust and chill until set (about 6 hours or overnight).
- Beat remaining 3/4 cream in medium bowl to firm peaks. Transfer to pastry bag and decorate chocolate cake. Garish with chocolate shavings..
How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie. Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining heavy cream, chocolate, vanilla and salt.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.