Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karaage (japanese fried chicken) recipe. You can cook karaage (japanese fried chicken) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken):
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken Thigh.
- Provide of Olive oil for frying.
- Provide of Marinade.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sake / rice wine.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Get of Batter.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 1.5 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of potato starch.
Steps to make Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken):
- Cut chicken into cubes (cut a little bit bigger than what you like in the end).
- In a ziplock, combine all the marinade ingredients and chicken and mix it well by your hands from outside of the bag, like massaging the meat and the marinade. Rest it in the fridge overnight. (Or you can store it in the freezer until the day you cook).
- 1 hour before start cooking, add the egg into the ziplock bag and mix it well. Rest for 30 mins..
- If you prefer the outside to be fluff like a beer-battered fried fish, combine the flour and starch into the same bag with the chicken and mix well inside of the bag. If you like it to be crispy, you can combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and coat the chicken before frying; work one piece at a time.
- Deep fry the chicken; never crowd the pot! If you have a staub pot, you can fry the chicken with the lid closed on mid-high heat until the sounds from the pot gets quieter(5mins or so). Open the lid and cook 2 more mins on high heat.
If you find this Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.