Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bean Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bean Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bean chicken chili recipe. You can cook no bean chicken chili using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bean Chicken Chili:
- You need 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of white onion.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of red onion.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn or use 2 cups fresh corn.
- Take 1 can of Red Gold diced tomatoes.
- Provide 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 packages of chili seasoning.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
- Get of Topping Part.
- Use 1 of lite sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- Provide 1 of diced avocado.
- You need 1 of sprinkled lite shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 of chopped chives.
Steps to make No Bean Chicken Chili:
- On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dice and season chicken lightly.
- add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well.
- stir ensuring chicken has browned.
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and corn.
- add a half cup of bbq sauce.
- stir contents of pot and cover. place on medium low heat and let cook for 20 minutes stirring periodically.
- stir chili and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- plate and add toppings and enjoy!.
If you find this No Bean Chicken Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.