French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, french toast banana fosters roll-ups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have french toast banana fosters roll-ups using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Table Cream or Half &Half.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of Honey (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready of Bread.
- Make ready 4 of Bananas.
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rum (optional).
Steps to make French Toast Banana Fosters Roll-Ups:
- To make the Banana Fosters: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat..
- After butter melted completely, add Brown Sugar & Vanilla Extract. Stir until smooth..
- Cut bananas either in halves, small pieces or slanted. Add them to the mixture in saucepan and let them soak for 2-3 minutes, without letting them brown..
- (Optional) Add rum, prepared with lighter. Standing back, light the mixture. Remove from heat when the flame extinguishes..
- For French Toasts: I used exactly 6 slices of Bread, depending how much you put into the Roll-ups. Keep in mind that the more you put in the harder it is to close..
- Whisk Milk, I used Table Cream, Eggs, Honey which I put in the microwave along with the 4 Tbsp of Butter, and Salt into mixing bowl. After incorporating this ingredients, set aside..
- Take a slice of Bread and flatten it out that is a thin slice. You will repeat this step for each slice of Bread you will be preparing..
- Take a spoonful of the Banana Foster sauce and spread it evenly onto the flatten bread. Once this is done, add as desired, the amount of bananas wanted in the french toast, keeping in mind they will be rolled up..
- Heat medium pan with a little bit of butter, this will be used to cook the french toast. Roll up Bread and once you have 3 done, soak them in the batter and place in pan. Cook until lightly browned..
- Now onto the plating, take a spoonful of the sugar sauce from the Banana Fosters and place on the middle of the plate. Set French Toast as desired and garnish with 3 bananas and a little mountain of whipped cream. (Optional) Sift a little powdered sugar on top and enjoy, no syrup needed..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food french toast banana fosters roll-ups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!