Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. You can cook japanese curry (sweet) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Prepare of Curry Paste:.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Take of Stew:.
- Use 3 of Medium Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Small onions.
- Get 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- You need 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- Take 2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.