Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sunday Shooter Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Shooter Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Shooter Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday shooter sandwich recipe. You can have sunday shooter sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunday Shooter Sandwich:
- Prepare of Ribeye steak, sliced or rare roast beef(about 2lbs).
- You need of muenster cheese.
- Use of large onion.
- Take of bacon.
- Take of of your favorite round bread, unsliced, rye works really well.
- Use of mushrooms.
Steps to make Sunday Shooter Sandwich:
- Cook bacon until crisp and then drain..
- Coarsely chop mushrooms and onions and then saute.
- Cook steaks until medium rare, or warm roast beef in a skillet until hot..
- Cut the top off of the loaf about 3/4 of the way up then set aside. Using a spoon, hollow out the inside of the loaf. I save this bread to make croutons or bread pudding if using something other than rye..
- Start building the sandwich by putting down a layer of bacon, followed by the steak/roast beef and then the cheese. Top with the onions and mushrooms and if there is any bacon remaining make a final layer on top..
- Place the top of the loaf back on the filled sandwich then wrap the sandwich tightly in Saran wrap or butcher paper and optionally secure with string or twine. Place a weight on top of the sandwich to compress it and force the juice to permeate evenly. I use a large stockpot full of water. I leave the weight on for about 20 minutes but the time varies according to taste..
If you find this Sunday Shooter Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.