Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Katsudon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Katsudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to katsudon recipe. You can have katsudon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Katsudon:
- Get 2 sheets of Tonkatsu.
- Get 100 g of onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- Take 2 tbsp of Mirin (2 tbsp Sake/white wine + 1 tsp sugar) : (A).
- Get 1 tbsp of Dashi powder : (A).
- Prepare 50 mL of water : (A).
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly cooked rice (as much as you want!).
- Take of for topping pickled ginger (optional).
Instructions to make Katsudon:
- Cut the onion into 5 mm wedges. Slice the Tonkatsu about 1.5 cm width..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl..
- Mix the condiments (A) in a frying pan. Heat the frying pan until it comes to a boil..
- Add the cut onion to the frying pan. Simmer them over medium heat for a few minutes..
- Place the Tonkatsu evenly in the frying pan. Then pour the beaten eggs evenly on the surface and simmer for about 2~3 minutes. Then put a lid over the frying pan and turn the heat off. Leave the frying pan for a few minutes..
- Serve the freshly cooked rice in a bowl and serve the meal over the rice..
If you find this Katsudon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.