Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese curry with beef patty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese curry with beef patty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry with beef patty recipe. To cook japanese curry with beef patty you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese curry with beef patty:
- Use 2 cubes of japanese curry.
- Use 2 of burger patties.
- Use 1/2-1 of carrot – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Take 1 of potato – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion – roughly chopped in small pieces.
- Use 2 portions of rice.
Instructions to make Japanese curry with beef patty:
- Get the rice ready in the rice cooker.
- Pan-fried the burger patties for ~5 mins on each side.
- Start boiling the vegetables or pan-fried the vegetables with the oil residuals from the burger patties.
- When the vegetables are soft (boil for around 10 mins), drained the vegetables and add in the curry cubes together in a pan. Add in some water according to the instructions on the package. Boil until all mix well and cook through..
If you find this Japanese curry with beef patty recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.