Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot white chicken chili recipe. You can cook crock pot white chicken chili using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- Use 4 can of S&W White Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz.) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of (4 oz.) Ortega Fire Roasted Green Chiles, Diced.
- Get 2 packages of McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Get 2 large of Chicken Breasts, Boneless/Skinless (8 oz. ea.).
Steps to make Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and 3 cups water to crock pot. Stir ingredients to mix well..
- Lay both chicken breasts on top of bean and seasoning mixture. Put lid on crock pot..
- Turn on to high setting. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting..
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from crock pot, and shred the meat. Add the chicken back in the crock pot, stir and serve..
If you find this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.